Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to change my water pump soon i wanted to know what rotation my car is? Also whats a good high flow water pump to go with? thanks:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
It should be a serpentine system, and that means it's a reverse rotation pump. I'd go with an Edelbrock Victor (either cast or polished) or a Weiand Team G pump over a stocker.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It should be a serpentine system, and that means it's a reverse rotation pump. I'd go with an Edelbrock Victor (either cast or polished) or a Weiand Team G pump over a stocker.

Yes it is a serpentine belt ...I was thinking of the edelbrock actually, they are pretty costly tho..but as long as its a good pump its worth it....;)

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
It is, a water pump isn't something to get the cheapest version of. I have the Edelbrock and it's worth it.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is, a water pump isn't something to get the cheapest version of. I have the Edelbrock and it's worth it.
Do you, how do you like it? was it hard to install? im also doing a new radiator,belt,t-stat/gasket... im basically doing the whole cooling system......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.