Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great site, look forward to reading the post. After a night at the strip I had to have a pony car. Picked up an 1985 Gt from a relative, real cheap. Bone stock 5.0 and can't wait to modify. Up first is an H-pipe, then different gears in the rear end. I'm on a budget, so if anyone has some suggestions. I'm all ears. Thanks

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to AFM... Glad you joined us!!

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hey love the enthusiasm! Welcome to the site. Typically acai and tunner is a good first mod. Now which one? I've been researching that for a month or two now!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to you all. The GT I have came with an after market intake and (I believe) a modified 750 Holley. I've already ordered an H-pipe, which should be here soon. The motor sounds and feels really good for the years and miles (144,000). I want to change the gears in the rear and run it down the track once, before I do anything to the engine. It'll be a virgin run for me and the car, so I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks again for the welcome.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Glad you like it. Welcome!!

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
:hello:and:welcomeflowers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, Im new as well and have a 1984 im working on but it does not run yet. Keep us up to date with what you do with the mustang. Look forward to hearing about your first run.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.