Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone! I bought my 1986 Mustang GT in 2004 with 95k original miles in New Mexico. Now its up to 105k miles in SD.

Its has the 5.0L HO with a manual transmission. Not too many mods, as I don't know a lot about cars, except for an MSD coil, distributor, and wires, K&N a/f, lightweight aluminum HD water pump and radiator, and off-road Flowmaster exhaust with H-pipe.

I recently re-painted the car to the original red. I love the four-eyed look, coupled with the HO motor that came with the '86 model makes for a fun and unique mustang. Interior needs a little work: new dash pad, visors and a radio (my crack-head ex-gf sold my Premiere while i was sleeping!).

Anyways, that's a little info on my ride. Later on!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Post pictures when you can! Is your red the cherry or the burgundy red? with the matte black paint on the hood. Really like that year for the fox.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome to the site. Post some pics.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Welcome to the forums. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
172 Posts
welcome i have the same mustang red 86 gt hatchback.so is it a notch vert or hatch? also you can find a dash pad just about anywhere...i did cause mine didn't even have one:postpics

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put a couple of pictures up in a hurry so they're not the best quality. Also it's been raining all week so my car isn't real clean. Behooold!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome aboard! Plenty of good stuff on here and good people.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i got the chance to look at the stang..looks good...if you have any questions about anything on that car feel free to ask me cause i know that car bolt for bolt.i have taken mine completely apart and rebuilt it

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
:waveyWelcome to AFM.:wavey

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Welcome to AFM. :bigthumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.