Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my SVO, purchased new in June of 1986. Picture taken in 2013 but looks even better today. Still a rocket ship with BoPort 1.9 roller cam, T3/T4 turbo with 18 lbs of boost and K&N filter.

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Now that is 1 SWEET BULLET!!.......I remember back in 1985 (When I had the last of the "Carbed" GT's) I would always do quick dead stop blasts on this 2.5 Mile Road (It was safe "Well for everybody but us because it was a 2 lane Pin Straight 2.5 mile stretch with NO sideroads, and 10 foot fences on both sides due to the fact that it was Water Co. thoroughfare that had a Reservoir on both sides!)

Just trying to justify Public Road Racing! Which is a HUGE NO-NO! (But We were MUCH TO YOUNG AND DUMB back then!.......But just to get to the POINT!.....Finally!!....My 210 HP 285Tq GT Would ONLY be able to jump out on his Bone Stock SVO (which by the way was YEARS AHEAD OF ITS TIME! Except for those Buick Grand Nationals, or the GNX Variant!) For about the 1st 1/8 th Mile, And then that THAT FREAKING SVO WOULD SOOL UP AND WALK RIGHT AWAY FROM ME!!..NOT TO MENTION THAT HIS SVO's Brakes were about 300% Better than my GT's So he could also shed speed in 1/4 of the distance that I could!........

Loved those SVO's then!.....Love them NOW! ;)......

Again nice "Whip" She is also worth more then the original Price on the Sticker!!.....

Sean.

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
Nice thanks for sharing. Maurice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts