Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man leme first get this word off my chest FUCKKKKKKKKKK

i swear to bob i grounded my amp to everything i get no spark.... i guess im going to have to run some 4 gauge back to the metal either behind the back speaks (where i had it grounded before) or maybe evn run it all the way back to under my seat... smh this is too much spent an hour trying to get this damn thing figured

·
Registered
346 Posts
well...did you hook-up the original negative wire from the block to the chassis?
I think you can use the shock bolt to mount your negative wie from the battery...but make sure you clean the paint out first..so you have a good connection to the chassis.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had my cap grounded to my seat and my amp grounded to the side of the car back behind the speaker panels on a frame bolt. im ditching the cap and going stright from the battery now

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had my cap grounded to my seat and my amp grounded to the side of the car back behind the speaker panels on a frame bolt. im ditching the cap and going stright from the battery now

·
Registered
135 Posts
mustangs have weak grounds. i suggest doing two runs to help out with your voltage drops. also try getting a kinetik hc600 for the rear and look up how to do the big 3.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts