Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a hard tonneau or speedster cover for my 91 gt convertible I found a old post about it but I could not get any of the links to work thanks for any help

R

·
0 Posts
i have never seen the speedster cover for the fox body just 94 and up.....

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Only ones I've seen are for 1994 and up, what post did you find? Maybe it's something we've forgotten? It couldn't have been around long.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure what site is was but some guy asked if anyone had ever heard of one for the fox body's and a few guys said yes one said that a company had sold a few on EBay a few mounts ago but i did a completed auction search and could not find anything but the other guy said a company called canadian custom fiberglass would make them but that did not get me anywhere either the only one I have ever seen was in 5.0 mustang and super fords magazine it is on there web site under featured cars but it doesn't even have a top and that's just not gonna work for me

·
Registered
6 Posts
It does exist and I have one!

I just drove to Atlanta to get this thing from Ny. I though it was a myth and the guy was full of it.

It is damn cool and uses straps with belts buckles so it snaps into the rear belts and sits flush around the styling bar and rear trim. It is even notched out for the trunk hinges.

I didnt believe it till I got it home and on the car.

He said he got it from Canda somewhere.

Email me for pics

trying to load but haven't got good shots of it yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.