Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys! I just sold my 1997 mustang gt today. I was on craigslist and a guy has 1987 mustang coupe/notchback. Ran the vin and it's a 1987 florida highway patrol car. Yes its a 5.0 and stick. It needs bumpers painted, leaking ac line fixed, and a heater core (which I'v done on my 97..I could probably do all the work myself) Clean clear title. Worth around $3200? Clean title.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
It is worth somewhere between $250 and $10,000 depending on condition.

:postpics:postpics

·
Registered
664 Posts
IMO , absolutely worth it. That's a nice ride. I do body work on the side. Figure around $550 for the hood to be sprayed and around $300 for each bumper. I like that car alot!!.. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
If it's as good as it looks in the pictures, buy it before I drive down there and do :kooky:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha ok! Gotta question, He now told me the a/c lines in the engine bay are gone because it was going to be a drag car...a/c compressor is still there though. difficult fixing?

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
Hopefully it just needs lines, freon and oil as everything cost money and adds up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thats a good deal for a notch. Especially for a verified SSP. Sucks it's not an 89 or newer MAF car but thats not a huge deal really. I say drive it, and if it goes down the road and has no major issues (a/c is no biggie) you better jump on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts