Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my names david I just got my first mustang its a 87 ragtop,supercharged ,1990 high output 5.0 motor,and a little more goodies, but im not sure what tranny is in it but I was going to ask, because im sure someone on here knows how to identify it(with little hassle I hope).

also I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a paxton supercharger air boot cause mines showing some signs of wear, and thats no good.

Final question for now, does anyone have mushy breaks I had it checked out by a ford dealership before I bought it, but he sounded unsure of the cause if you hit them hard there there but if you gradually use them you end up pushing all the way in with no grab (assuming slave cylinder but tell me what you think,I dont really know much about these cars yet as this is my first so please be easy on me If i said anything stuipid.

Thanks for reading D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Welcome David!

:youwelcome:

Check out the 5.0 tech forum for answers to your questions :hihi:

·
Super Moderator
39,997 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:hello: and :welcome: Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Do post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks everbody!:D

Ill have some pictures of it posted sometime today after I get a new set of valve cover gaskets on it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
:hello: And :welcomeflowers: Thanks for joining us here. :yourock:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums... Glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. I saw you over in tech earlier, that elbow shouldn't be hard to replace.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.