Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey im new to mustangs but I just bought a 1987 convertable with a paxton super charger and just had a couple questions, so here goes.

first I need to see if anyone knows where I can get the intake boot (air filter to supercharger), its showing signs of wear.

and it still has the mass airflow sensor , but i was going to see if the eliminator kit has anywires going to it, or does it just dead end the wires?basically whats it do if you know?

thanks for the help!

Thanks D

·
Registered
842 Posts
Contact Paxton for it...or try ebay, craigslist, etc

Welcome to the site...I am not sure about the MAF eliminator kit, I have never heard of one.

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
You'll need to keep the mass air, unless you go with an expensive aftermarket EFI system that uses speed density like a F.A.S.T. or a DFI system.
And for that inlet elbow, you should be able to call Paxton for another, or you can contact RacePartSolutions - Fast Parts At Discount Prices, they have whatever you need and you can get them in colors and different sizes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
1982 Mustang Supercharger

I'm Running A B&n Supercharger On A Stock 5.0. This Year, I Want To Do Some Work On The Holley 750 Carburetor And Stock Ignition System To Optimize The Performance And Eliminate Knocking. Can You Give Me Some Direction On Resources To Contact? Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got a Paxton supercharger and I have the filter and the pipe that curls around to the back of the blower.The filter sits right in front of pass side headlight.I bought anderson p pipe so i want to sell the pipe and the filter Let me know if your interested i get some pics.Its a k/n filter and a moroso pipe.Check out anderson power pipes thats is the way to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.