Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is only my second post but i will really need some second opinions on this one. So i just droped the new motor in my car still a 5.0 just some mild upgrades "b" cam gt40p heads performer upper and lower 24# injectors you get the idea. So therefore i had to swap over to mass air. I put in a A9L comp with a sct chip. everything runs great except for one little problem when i flip my turn signals on or headlights it throws my tach off and all my gauges such as my temp gauge gets thrown off oil pressure and all with the key on and engine running. So i started to investigate and when i turn my headlights on with no keys in the igniton or anything it turns my headlights on and cdplayer and all my warning lights as it would with the koeo????? im just wondering if you guys think its in the computer swap or wires. Any help will be great.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your right i threw it up on the rack today at the shop were i work and there it was a lose ground wire not hooked up:yelwacko: guess thats what i get for hiding my wires. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.