Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been trying to sort out the sound system in my car for a while now and I'm just not having any luck. Basicly, I want sound from my door speakers. I've confirmed they do work by jumping them with the dash speakers, so thats not the issue, its gotta be the wiring. I have an aftermarket deck that uses the grey and black rectangle connectors. I get sound from the dash and hatch speakers no problem. I look in there though, and I have another set of grey and black connectors that plug into each other. I can unhook those, nothing changes. So what are they for?

The wire colors look similar to the door speaker wires, so I'm guessing what ever these hook up to to power them isn't hooked up to anything anymore. I cannot trace them cause of just too much stuff in the way right this sec, but it looks like they hook to 2 small grey square connectors that are hanging out over a bit on the passanger side of the center console. And these guys are not hooked to anything right now, and I cannot see what they would plug into.

Anyone have and idea, cause I am seriously lost. Even an idea of how to trouble shoot this better would be nice! Thank you for any help!

·
Registered
373 Posts
those wires may be for your power mirrors?
why dont you just run your own wires from stereo to door speakers???:bigthumbsup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.