Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a 1989 gt with a e303 cam, dual flowmasters, off road h pipe, bbk shorty headers, cold air intake, 70mm throttle body, holley systemax upper and lower intake, and a 80 mass air meter i was told also a chip not quite sure but, got real cheap from some guy. and i am putting a 2.1L kenne bell on it now the supercharger alone produces 139 horse power to the rear wheels. was just wondering how much this car should be putting for horsepower after this.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Heads....you REALLY need to get those stock E7TE heads off of there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i don't but i really don't feel like having something to radical i just want something like i've got with a supercharger and wanted to know how much i should get out of it i was thinking probably like 370.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
With stock heads, you'll have around 350 hp. Those stock heads will flow only so much air and you'll be limited by them. 350 hp is about the limit of stock heads, no matter what you do in terms of mods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice thanks guys i'm only 18 so i'm painting it and then putting small non motor upgrades like rims on it.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
heads are easier to do than a supercharger and if you do those with the blower you should be well over 400hp. like eagle said, 350hp is about the limit of stock heads no matter what mods you have. if budget is a big concern (it probably is, i'm 18 toovand know what thats like) then Dart makes some great iron heads you can get for under $1000

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.