Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i upgrade to 5lug im pretty serous about getting these rims in 18"x10 on the rear an 18"9 on the front on my silver notchback.

just wanted to see other people thoughts about it, i want something diffrent an i think they are bad ass..

only pic i have on a fox somewhat... an im not sure if i want silver an black or just chrome:)

Attachments

·
Registered
46,023 Posts
:applause: for doing something OTHER than the usual Bullitt or Cobra R wheel. They're so overused, they're not special anymore.

As for the 18s, the boundary seems to have become 17 as the largest... 18 is too big. The 18 looks out of place on a Fox. This is of course just my opinion, but to put it bluntly: 18s are getting to clown car territory and almost to the point of this ridiculous oversize wheel trend that makes it look like a 4 x 4.

As for that wheel, it looks great and will stand out in the ocean of Bullitts and R wheels. Dare to be different. :bigthumbsup On your car, either will look good. Chrome is never out of place. Black will make a good contrast on your color.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:applause: for doing something OTHER than the usual Bullitt or Cobra R wheel. They're so overused, they're not special anymore.

As for the 18s, the boundary seems to have become 17 as the largest... 18 is too big. The 18 looks out of place on a Fox. This is of course just my opinion, but to put it bluntly: 18s are getting to clown car territory and almost to the point of this ridiculous oversize wheel trend that makes it look like a 4 x 4.

As for that wheel, it looks great and will stand out in the ocean of Bullitts and R wheels. Dare to be different. :bigthumbsup On your car, either will look good. Chrome is never out of place. Black will make a good contrast on your color.

ya 17s is the best fitting for our cars but the more i look at 18s the nicer they look with the right set up. they only have 18s on these wheels tho..

it was these or 17s saleens but i think i like these better.

thanks for the honesty:bigthumbsup

i app

·
Registered
66 Posts
As for the 18s, the boundary seems to have become 17 as the largest... 18 is too big. The 18 looks out of place on a Fox. This is of course just my opinion, but to put it bluntly: 18s are getting to clown car territory and almost to the point of this ridiculous oversize wheel trend that makes it look like a 4 x 4. .
woooh! simmer down there! if 17s are good,18s are only one inch bigger. its not that big of a differents. there not like 22'' or 24'' or something. if you look at my pics theres one with my buddys car and mine sitting by each othere, he has 17s with the 1.5'' drop and ive got the 18s on stock hight. ive never heard that it looks 4x4 at all. nothing but good thing. i got mine bc i got a sick deal on them from my cuz.

those rims with a good tire would make your car look so mean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts