Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,I'm new,and mustang projects that always seem to be ongoing.I have a 1990 7 up mustang 5sp,306,nitrousworks system,cobra intake,twisted wedge heads 32lb injectors,jacobs mastermind,ignition,racing seats harnesses,and several other things I cant exactly think of at the moment,I also have a 1989,2.3,5sp,all stock,I'm getting ready to give it some much needed attention,also my sons power wheels 2005 mustang with some hot power motors and two 12v batteries.
So I'm getting ready to start on the 2.3 soon and I'm thinking about which way to go with it,found some really nice places to beef up the motor w/o turbo charging,and decent suspension componets,but for the styling I want to do somthing a little differant,and I remember this hatch glass that used to be advertised in the back of a popular Muscle mustangs and fast fords mag,it looked like an exotic,glass the way a ferrari or somthing,like it was a sliding glass as well,it was really unique and I remember thinking it looked cool.I was wondering if anybody else rememberd this or not and if so where to get one or what thery were called,or who made them,looked all over the web and I cant find anything,and those old back issues have long been gone.Any help would be appreciated by anyone thanks to any one who read this.
Wes

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Sorry man, doesn't ring a bell and I had MM&FF from the beginning too. Welcome to AFM fellow Vol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,yea I know it was a shot in the dark,but I figured it was worth asking,I might write mmff to see if they can look it up.I could make one, I was just trying to save myself alot of work.but yea it looked like it just replaced the hatch glass with a kit that allowed the glass to go down insted of sloping along with the hatch,much like a fiero or somthing.plus it would just be nice to see pic of it, to see how someone else attempted this look,or to see it did not look quite as cool as I remember,and yea I'm a UT fan,and my sister acctually lives in Lenoir City.Small would huh?

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me,This seems like a good community,I've acctually have been meaning to join for awhile.
wes

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Welcome to AFM. :bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.