Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried to change the color in the gauges in their car. Obviously they're green, is there a way to change the color of the gauges? I'm trying to see if I can change it to blue.

·
Registered
320 Posts
yes you can, as simple as changing the bulbs in the cluster, i would suggest you go with led lights, also, the gauges appear green because of the bulbs ford used, if you change them to white leds they will have a faint blue glow....check this website out Super Bright LEDs - LED Products and Accessories you can replace all the bulbs in your dash, not all colors will work well though so do your homework, you can even change the AC panel lighting

·
Registered
320 Posts
forgot to say you have to buy the bases for the led lights, you cant re-use the ones you pull out

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bringing this one back from the death, is there a write up for this thing? I'm finally at the point of chaging them and want to know if anybody has done it around here or if anybody can guide me to a different thread. I did use the search button that's how I found my own thread :laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts