Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! It has been awhile since I have been on the site but need some help. I have a 1990 Mustang GT with a brnad new DSS 331 Stoker and Kenne Bell Super charger, H Pipe with no cats and I have removed all the smog stuff. The car is barly driven, at the most 200 miles in since the engien has gone in some year ago. I just got my notice for Emissions what w/0 the cats and smog stuff any chance I will pass? I am thinking that try keep getting extenstions some how as long as I can then talk to them about not getitng it done because it is so close to 20 years old. An thoughts?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i live in randallstown md. years ago

i think cars over a certain age are exempt
Yes 20 years is hte magic # which is why I was saying if I can get it delayed, then when I get close to the 20 year mark, then maybe I can convince them not to test it...but if I cannot what outer routes to I have?

·
Registered
941 Posts
no **** so my 88 dont have to go through the sniffer this year??? i pass with out cats and smog but with a blower id ont know

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no **** so my 88 dont have to go through the sniffer this year??? i pass with out cats and smog but with a blower id ont know

From what I know, you are correct you 88 should not have to go get tested. Plus i forget to mention that I am also running 42lb injectors, but has not been tuned yet, so the computer is still seeing 19 ln injectors.

·
Registered
941 Posts
From what I know, you are correct you 88 should not have to go get tested. Plus i forget to mention that I am also running 42lb injectors, but has not been tuned yet, so the computer is still seeing 19 ln injectors.

How does it run or do you got a calibrated meeter

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Unless you get your equipment back on, it won't pass. Mine is an 88 and I just had it inspected, no sniffer or anything other than the safety inspection for a 20 year old car.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Unless you get your equipment back on, it won't pass. Mine is an 88 and I just had it inspected, no sniffer or anything other than the safety inspection for a 20 year old car.
thats freakin sweet hahaha no more worrie's if it gonna pass so i can do what ever i want to it hahahaha oh on thing i was wondering about that do you still have to keep the emission's stuff to still be legal?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.