Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my EX GIRLFRIEND pulled all my wires off the distributor cap in a jealous rage. Im not a mechanic and dont have the means to take my baby to the shop. Can anyone help me with putting them back in the right order. I bought the chilton's book to try and see a diamgram. I tried my best to put them back to way the book described, but got really confused on the way the firing order goes on the distributor. can someone please help, IM CARLESS

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on the distributor it shows a number 1 but thats it. the book says:

driver side 5-6-7-8
passenger 1-2-3-4

i dont know what that means, does anyone have a video link i can watch or pictures i can see. GOD I WANT THIS WOMAN TO PAY.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Jealous rage? Give her one of these... :chillpill: I won't ask what made her jealous but that drives you nutz...

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
on the distributor it shows a number 1 but thats it. the book says:

driver side 5-6-7-8
passenger 1-2-3-4

i dont know what that means, does anyone have a video link i can watch or pictures i can see. GOD I WANT THIS WOMAN TO PAY.
sory no pics but as for the numberes the # 1 on plug is on the passanger side its the first plug closest to the radeador then the 2nd one is the #2 plug on the passgere sides heres a pic

1989 Mustang GT Firing Order and Timing - Ford Mustang Forums

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you everyone for your help, once i get my ride going again. Im going to date her best friend.

·
Registered
100 Posts
thank you everyone for your help, once i get my ride going again. Im going to date her best friend.
heres what u do u tell her all nice thing take out to eat then right near the end get up say ur goin to the bathroom but leave and she stuck with the check and no ride homee

R

·
0 Posts
I do not condone domestic violence but never know when you may need this.......:)

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
im sorry for what she did to you, but THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! LMAO!

i lol'd when i read that.

you should combine your idea and 89 mustang gt's idea. you should wine and dine your gf, then leave her with the check to go on a date with her best friend, cause she did you dirty.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
seems like an odd first thread and post, are you sure you didnt pull all the wires off and not know where they went?

and how did she get in your car and pop the hood?:headscratch:

R

·
0 Posts
seems like an odd first thread and post, are you sure you didnt pull all the wires off and not know where they went?

and how did she get in your car and pop the hood?:headscratch:

:headscratch::scratchchin:headscratch:........

You do make a :goodpoint:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
yeah seemed fishy and covered up to me :happyhapp

·
Registered
547 Posts
well the popping the hood is easy, these damn ford power door lock motors are always seizing and you cant lock the car, but i think he messed up while doing a tune up not realizing the wires have to be in some sort of order lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.