I just bought a 1990 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback and didn't nothing pennies stuck in the 12V plug when I plug in my GPS. I stalled the car out a few times being this my first manual transmission car but now it won't start. Me and the guy I bought the car from did some trouble shooting and the ignition fuse was blown and the blaster coil was bad. Replaced both and it sounds a lot better when it turns over but still won't start. Battery is good and we call a tech and he is saying there may be a shorted out wire. Any ideas before I spend that fee to the dealership for a dianostic or should I just roll with the experts. Thinking something else may have gotten damaged with those pennies in the plug. Did see some sparks when we where trying to fix it and that is when we found the pennies. Any tips or ideas would help.