Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 91 mustang gt, w/70 mm tb and cold air intake,cobra intake,ford b303 cam,sct dial chip-flow master/h-pipe.and smog/egr delete.:nono:...Any way my problem started with removing the distributer and not marking the balancer:nono:(putting in new icm due to tac not working and strange shiffting points)so after finding tdc :D and advc it to 13 deg its till was not running right, it would start then die out with idle going lower and lower,after 3 weeks of pain i decided to unplug maf :laughlitt then the car starts,plug back in shuts off...hummm so i clean t/b and maf put new air filter on,stil wont fire with maf ,so i read MAYBE iac,Get new iac that does not work either...still real low idle no matter what setting the chip is on .new maf and tps unplug and plug chip, reset battery still wont stay running, maf is from 94 mustang btw..so i ran it on limp mode...ps new plugs and wires a car alarm that was acting wierd...codes 66-15-85-35..low voltage-chip-purge-evap all continuous...power from batt and gound to maf good,on the return voltage is 0-5.v it jumps all over, im a neewbie and at wits end please help...is it timing or maf...pss with iac unplugged car runs with maf pluged in, dont know if that means anything,also another weird thing is if i take maf out of housing it runs if i go to put back in while running the closer i get to the hole the worse it runs till it gets in the hole when it shuts off...pls help...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wanted to let anyone Know if the look @ this thread it was the eec-iv,my dad had a lx and that eec whent to...Seems to be a weak spot although im sure many will say they had better luck..things would be a lot better in these forums if people posted what the problem turned out to be......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts