Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my question is simple where can i get a good supercharger for my car what else do i need so the SC wont damage my engine?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
your easiest bet would be to get a turbo setup from a wrecked SVO in a yard, There isn't a SC made for the 2.3 and if there wa the price would out weight the power it would give you back. If your wanting to go with something with boost, swapping a SVO internals would be a good thing becuase they are a little more stout.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks is the turbo any more difficult to install than a SC. and is it an more detrimental to my engine?

·
Registered
93 Posts
lcurle said:
your easiest bet would be to get a turbo setup from a wrecked SVO in a yard, There isn't a SC made for the 2.3 and if there wa the price would out weight the power it would give you back. If your wanting to go with something with boost, swapping a SVO internals would be a good thing becuase they are a little more stout.
correction, there isnt a supercharger made for an engine of that size. the engine just can produce enough force to power a supercharger.... well it is probably possible with a TON of modification, but it would be extremely costly, and pointless.

·
Registered
93 Posts
lcurle said:
correction, there isnt a supercharger made for an engine of that size. the engine just can produce enough force to power a supercharger.... well it is probably possible with a TON of modification, but it would be extremely costly, and pointless.

·
Registered
93 Posts
lcurle said:
slight correction, there isnt a supercharger made for an engine of that size AT ALL. the engine just can produce enough force to power a supercharger.... well it is probably possible with a TON of modification, but it would be extremely costly, and pointless.

·
Registered
93 Posts
sorry for the reposts, im experiencing a bad connection at the moment which is causing my posts to go crazy on me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.