Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm looking to have the top replaced on my Mustang. Does anyone know of a reputable place in the Camden/Burlington County area in South Jersey. I've heard that Moorestown Upolstery does good work.
Also, does anyone know what i'm looking at in estimated cost? I know I need the top and it's the original top. I'm also most likely going to replace the rear glass, unless they can re-seal it. I'm also thinking about getting a headliner installed which my car did not come with from the factory.
Thanks for any information you can provide..

·
Registered
826 Posts
I paid 600 to have mine done and it includes a 6year warrenty on the top!

·
Registered
826 Posts
that also was w/ the back glass replaced 2...don't let them put that shity looking plastic window in...i hate when i see people who do that...spend the lil extra for the factory glass w/ defoger...well worth it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$600 doesn't seem too bad, especially with the rear glass. I agree, I can't stand plastic rear windows. Glass here all the way.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I had mine done at Klassic Auto Interiors in Burlington Twp. It's on Rancocas Rd just south of Sunset Rd. The guy works out of a barn on his property. Did an awesome job on mine. Look at photos in Gallery. Top was replaced 7 years ago.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had mine done at Klassic Auto Interiors in Burlington Twp. It's on Rancocas Rd just south of Sunset Rd. The guy works out of a barn on his property. Did an awesome job on mine. Look at photos in Gallery. Top was replaced 7 years ago.
Thank you for the tip!! I know the area pretty good and will definitely check it out. How much did he charge you for yours? And did you have the rear glass replaced?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.