Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wondering what the difference between the H&R race springs, sport springs, and super sport springs are? and which would fit me best since i plan on my car on being a daily driver and occasional racer at the track...thanks any help is appreciated...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
The difference of the sets is the spring rate, however, I can't tell you which set you need exactly. Maximum Motorsports sells H&R springs. Call their tech department, tell them what you want to do with your car and they will be able to tell you which ones you need. They helped me choose the springs and other parts for my car and were very helpful.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ok thanks, because i was thinking of going with the sport springs because the description said they were not to harsh for daily driving but also gave the car an aggresive stance...but later on i saw a similar description for the h&r race springs too...so i got a lil confused ...but thanks...

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
I agree, call them and see but the sport springs would be the one to get. Since it'll be a daily driver, those race and super sport springs will kill your back by jarring you to death. The differences are the spring rates, and you'll be happy with the sports.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.