Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So these things are pretty fragile and I broke mine. Its the white line off the EGR in the pic. Know anybody who sells them? I cant seem to find it, only people that say how to patch it.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep I cant find em, sombody out there has to have them. Its almost like If you move them they break. Im gonna start makin those little F'ers and sell em.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
So these things are pretty fragile and I broke mine. Its the white line off the EGR in the pic. Know anybody who sells them? I cant seem to find it, only people that say how to patch it.
You're probably don't want to hear this but you could always buy rubber wiper tubing and use as a coupler so that you could the connect the plastic hose back together.

Im gonna start makin those little F'ers and sell em.
That sounds like a great idea but you'll need to figure out how put a ball of a sort near the end so that the line can't slip back out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking about that part. I think If put the tube in a vice, heat it up with a hair dryer or heat gun and stick a BB in it. Might not be exact. Im gonna try it and post some pics back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you haven't already found some vacuum lines I've found plenty in salvage yards. You can usually find a car with very flexible lines and even the colors you want. Lincolns seem to be especially good for vac lines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts