Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am currently finishing up a 4 cyl to 5.0L swap to my 1992 coupe. I have two things left that aren't very clear from the wiring diagrams/manuals or anything else I've read or heard. First, is there a special relay for the fuel pump that is different from the 4 cyl car that needs to be added? The fuel pump doesn't pump up when the ignition is switched on. I installed a new, high flow fuel pump a few weeks back during the build and I am going to go back into it tonight to double check all connections, but just wanted to make sure there wasn't some relay hidden somewhere that could have been removed by the guy I bought the wiring harness from. Additionally, anyone know the proper wiring to the starter relay located on the d/s near the coil. I think I have it right, but not sure. Any idea exactly what wires go with each other and to which side of the relay? I currently have the starter cable by itself on the first post near the front of the car and all other wires on the second post closest to the coil. Any help on these two issues greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
283 Posts
you will probably get better answers in the 5.0 section i dont know much about the 5.0 fuel injected swap

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.