Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it ok to cut the fuel lines?
well i needed to splice them to fit between the sub frame connectors and the body.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ive done literally thousands of connectors & never had to alter fuel lines in any way.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure what you mean by connectors but I have sub frame connectors welded to the bottom of the car.

·
Registered
540 Posts
did you not leave the lines over the top of the frame connectors? If that is what your trying to say, then I have never seen anybody have to cut or splice lines because of sub frame connectors. Sounds like you need to remove that side & redo it correctly. P.S. you would never want the fuel lines to be on the underneath of the subframes, because what is gonna happen if tou go over a tall speed table or over a curb? Fuel everywhere.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the car was a 4cyl and then it was turned into a drag car.I bought the body, has roll cage, drag suspension, tubular K member, subframe connectors.anyways I'm making it fuel injected again.the subframe connectors where already on and the roll cage comes through the body and is connected to the subframes.I am putting the fuel lines above the connectors which is between the body and the connectors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts