Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 2.3l hatch and I have two questions. The first is my check engine light is on its not blinking it just stays on, and i was woundering where i can get the codes to fix it. My other question is my air bag light is on too but it blinks what can i do about that. Now i have already tried to look in old threads but i could not find anything that would help me. So please if u can help me that would be great

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to pull the codes but nothing. The check engine light is NOT BLINKING it just stays on.What does that mean :headscratch:

·
Registered
960 Posts
you have a code is what it means when you do the check look at the light what does it do if it blinks count the blinks if i goes blink blink blink-----blink blink-----blink blink blink blink then the code would be 324 ok.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When i did the check, the light did not blink it just stayed on. I don't know if there is something im not doing right but i followed the steps, but like i said it just stays on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went and got a haynes manual and i didn't see anything about a constant light, but i did speed through it. I'll read it better tohight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.