Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Saw ad on local craigslist -

"..ONE OF ONLY 444 MANUAL 5 SPEED CARS EVER MADE!
1056 WERE AUTOMATICS = TOTAL 1500 IN THE WORLD!
SO, ..."FEATURE CAR"...

PAXTON SUPERCHARGER WITH ALL MOUNTING BRACKETS AND FUEL PRESURE REGULATOR, AND WHITE FIBERGLASS RAM AIR HOOD ARE INCLUDED BUT NOT ORIGINAL AND NOT INSTALLED!

THE CAR PRESENTLY HAS A MINT ORIGINAL GREY HOOD ON IT.."

Sorry for caps. What do I need to check on this in particular? Need a Ford mechanic or local 'Stang expert? Do you know one in the Montreal, Quebec area?
Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
check for blue smoke in tail pipes, misfires, spark knocks, engine knocks, overall appeal, rust?, and Milage basicly ask him what has been done and what NEEDS to be done?

such as... needs alternator, or starter going.... or new fuel pump some things like that

oOOOOooOo and ask if its stock, if he did any modding to the car himself, value goes down alot people pay more for bone stock cars to tweak them theirselves

·
Registered
367 Posts
btw welcome to the site!:wavey

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks For Moving the Message!

Hello y'all,

Thanks for both moving the message and the advice!

Try finding a used RWD passenger vehicle these days! I've looked at Dodge Charger (too big), RX8 (8 year warranty on engine since May this year, but expensive to own). The 'Stang is, not may be, the best choice all around.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Look at a Pontiac GTO. '05-'06 models have 400hp and run like a scalded dog. If you want luxo power, the '08 G8 GT has 365hp and the GXP version has 403. All rear wheel drives and all available with manuals.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Is that all the 93 GT convertibles made 1500??? i thought there was more then that?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Thats all that were made w/ 5 speeds, I believe!

So there was only 1056 GT convertible auto's made? that doesnt seem like alot....

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
There were actually 27300 convertibles made in 1993 total, so what exact model is it?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
There were actually 27300 convertibles made in 1993 total, so what exact model is it?
Im confussed...So how many GT auto's were made? 27,500...or 1500 GT's...i wonder if there is a way to tell which number mine was?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hell if your gonna buy a v6 stang instead of the fox, save yourself some money and get used Taurus. The front wheel drive will work good that far north.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.