Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i have a question, i have a 93 gt and i'm running a high compression motor, i was out of town and asked a friend to come move it for me and he "said" when he was pulling up at his house it just cut off and he did not try to crank it back up until he went to move it and now the motor wont turn over, the motor just clicks when you turn the key, i have changed the starter and everything else looks good, but there is water in the oil so does it have vapor lock? do i need to just change the head gasket or get the heads checked? or do you think my whole motor is gone? any help would be nice. thanks!

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Check for power to accs. could just be a bad battery conn. Only way to tell about the motor is to remove the belt and use a big rachet to turn the crank (clockwise)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i tried to turn the crank and it would not but it did turn counterclockwise. i pulled the plugs out and two of them are destroyed, one is hit and is broken and the other one is smashed with a whole bunch of buildup on it so i've started tearing the motor apart and should have the heads off tomorrow to see what kind of damage it has done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.