Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
To start, I have searched alot of forums now and I still have a few questions. I have a used 1993 2.3 LX Mustang I bought recently and my blinkers don't work. The arrow inside the dash doesn't come on when the switch in engaged. I checked the; fuses are all fine, the flasher/turn signal switch behind the glove box seems too have been replaced recently (Not 100%, but sure enough), the Hazard lights cluster connections seem strong, and all of the wires inside the dash seem untampered with and totally clean. I know the bulbs work because when I flip on the Hazards or the driving lights, the blinkers (outside bulbs) are definitely coming on and bright. Im not familiar with how to check relays or where too find them. Its my first car and id appreciate some input.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
the bulbs in the cluster may be burnt.... Did you remove the cluster to see if it's the bulbs? Could be a cheap fix lol congrats on your fix car :) good pick a 4cyl mustang is very fun to play with! Welcome to forum

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just tried the Hazard lights and the green arrows came on, but I didn't pull the cluster.
Should I still pull to check?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
No don't if the hazards come on then the bulbs are working. It may be the turn signal stick (don't know the technical name for it) when you push it up or down the arrows don't flash you said right?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the arrows dont come on at all. I was thinking of swaping the flashers around as a test too see if its my turn signal flasher.
I already oredered the multifunction switch. I also thought of maybe pulling the MF switch and testing to see if there's any juice to the plugs. What do you think?

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
I deleter 2 letters from your post if meant to be a curse word. Not acceptable if not. I apologize. I could see no other meaning. Thanks Maurice

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
I agree. I checked with another moderator and realized I messed up. So I apologize. We all make mistakes and this is one of mine. Maurice

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
It's okay Maurice we're all human :) no ones bothered by it! Only doing your job lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts