Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new on this site a need help, i don't know to mutch about cars i just know my mustang is in my garage ( stay there for 2 month) and it won't start can you please help me .. thank you :headscratch::waveyRoxanne

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Welcome to the site. Did you put in a fuel stabiizer in the tank and is your battery charged? You didn't say what its doing.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Welcome to AFM! :D

Your battery is probably dead. A month or 2 for an older battery to sit without running the car will likely kill it. Charge the battery and see if it'll hold a charge after a day or 2. If not then you need a new battery.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey Roxanne!
Welcome to AFM !
Post often and enjoy your stay! :wavey

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
Thanks for stopping in today and joining us.

·
Super Moderator
40,054 Posts
:bigthumbsupWelcome to the site:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey :myhappydance: :happydancer: Welcome!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The battery is fully charged, my friend checked the sparkplugs and they are ok, I put 2 small bottles of fuel liner inside and it still did not start, when I turn the key, the engine cranks (vroom!) but does not start, I guess you can say it kind of revs (sounds like its about to start) but does not start, I checked in the owners manuel and it said to check the fuel switch and it was also ok, I do not know what to do, its frustrating considerind that witer is almost over, my garage is very humid and its the first time I stored my car inside for so long (1 month +) when I start the engine, I do not smell any odor of gas from the engine, any ideas would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Hi ...welcome and enjoy the forums !

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.