Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you replace the 1994 mustang horizontal tail lights with vertical ones from the 1996 and on tail lights? Personally I do not like the horizontal and I was thinking of replacing them. Are they the same shape and all or not?

happyangel.gif

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
I believe they are the same...same body, I don't like either, wish someone could offer some modern bolt ons

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can you replace the 1994 mustang horizontal tail lights with vertical ones from the 1996 and on tail lights? Personally I do not like the horizontal and I was thinking of replacing them. Are they the same shape and all or not?

happyangel.gif
They are the same :) only thing you'll need besides the assemblies are the wiring harnesses for the newer lights.

Once you pop the truck and get to the hold down bolts, you'll see the clip where you can pop off the harness for the older lights.

The new light assemblies bolt right in and the harness for them clips right in too :) hope this helps ya out!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
640 Posts
I did this swap and added the sequential kit to them. it's as easy as Jgrunert95gts said.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I did this swap and added the sequential kit to them. it's as easy as Jgrunert95gts said.
Do you like the sequentials? I've wanted to do them, but other things have to come first...like a new diff after this weekend...lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts