Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new to this site andi just bought a 94 3.8 mustang its got true dual exaust but thats about it i was wondering what other upgrades for a decent price i could put on it thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site. Check out some other threads in the V6 tech section lots on v6 first upgrades. Including Cold Air Intakes, Underdrive Pullies, and lots more.

·
Registered
623 Posts
hi im new to this site andi just bought a 94 3.8 mustang its got true dual exaust but thats about it i was wondering what other upgrades for a decent price i could put on it thanks
kk well before we start tell us.. what are the goals that you have for your car.. and what kind of budget do you have to play with?

and welcome:wavey

·
Registered
623 Posts
well right now funds are limited
i wanted to get more power but at the same time gas milage if thats possible
well how limited are we talking bro?.. and if anything i would recomend the usual to start with.. dual exhaust, pullies, CAI.. maybe some rear end gears with a T-loc.. but thats only if your funds permit it..

·
Registered
623 Posts
ebay.. the little 50 dollar ones should be good.. if not just get a 80 dollar one from americanmuscle.com , thats where i got mine from and it works just fine..

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nice looking car. I like the Saleen kits on our model. Do you have it lowered yet? If not that might be something to look into. Ford C springs are 130-150 shipped depending on where you buy them from. Do the install yourself and then go pay $50 to get it realigned.

I have a MAC CAI and it does a good job, I think it was somewhere around 130.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks for the info guys. no i havent thought about installing a lowering kit. how had are they to install? and can i get one from ford or any aftermarket parts store?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok this might sound dumb but what pullies would i replace and why? I found a few CIAs on ebay are they just as good as the rest or not?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.