Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would win:headscratch:? A 2002 automatic Nissan Maxima SE 3.5L 250HP or My AODE 1994 Ford Mustang GT with the mods on my Sig.?

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Oh that is a tough one. Like you have probably read on here before, those maximas are pretty quick. That would be an interesting race, it will be very close im sure. But anyways, id say you are capable of pulling it off.

·
Registered
398 Posts
got a friend that has the exact same car you said and they are not fast I have never race him but I have driven his car and Id say they are no match. That also depends on how your car is running.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
your gears should definately help you pull away, you might not win by much and it might come down to who is the better driver!

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
I would think you have more torque than he so you'd get ahead and then your horsepower is about the same so he wouldn't catch you.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Eagle is right...when mine was completly stock...i could beat my mom and a buddy of mine who owns a 2003 and my Moms witch is a 2002...now that I have moded mine it's funny...not evan close...you should dust em w/ the mods listed...if your car is in good running order...mine stock was a 5spd. w/ 3.08 gears.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
You would kill him. Especialy with those gears, and your torque.

·
Registered
149 Posts
ive got a 94 5spd 14 deg. timing and xpipe but mostly stock and i feel like my car would kill a maxi. IMO no contest:gringreen:gringreen

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much horse power would i have at the wheels if the 3.5 has 250hp. Cause yes i did beat it and I've beaten 1999-2004 gt which has 260. What would they have at the wheels?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.