Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Agh, so this has been bothering me for awhile. I've been trying to figure out how many of my car was produced, I guess to see how rare it is. I found a site that told me how many 1994 Teals were produced, but I'm interested in finding out how many Teal Convertible V6s with white leather interiors were produced. Mine is the only teal one I've seen with white leather... all the other identical ones I've seen have gray cloth. I'm just really curious. If anyone knows of a resource I could use, that'd be great :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
if your looking for a price for rarity thr whole v6 thing kind of kills it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah, I'm not really concerned with a price, I'd never sell it anyway. I just want to know how many there are.

·
Registered
517 Posts
cant find it exactly... good luck though dont you love white interior :gringreen i love mine too

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one, I've seen another one in my area but I'm not sure what color the interior is. Also my roof is white, which I haven't seen on any others in person.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Good luck. You still have to put into consideration if it was painted by a previous owner and the interior was changed as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts