Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on building a new edge mustang on some sort of budget. What I'm looking for is a decently fast n/a factory new edge from Ford that I can use as a starter. I just need the 0 60 and 1/4 mile times for all 4 vehicles.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You gave me another idea. I'm gonna scrap all of that **** and just find a nice v6 new edge on Facebook marketplace, buy a Godzilla engine and just stuff it in there with some help from my friends. For boost I'll just go whipple instead of twin turbo because they are my favorite supercharger. Yes I could go twin turbo but power isn't really what im looking for considering that a new edge with 420hp as it is is already a bit scary on its own. Twin turbo would just be overkill and I think theres a guy with a tt godzilla swapped fox body kicking ass on the drag strip. The reason why I was asking for numbers because if I remembered correctly, I think when Ford came out with the 1999 cobra, it was less powerful than the 98 cobra but when I try to look up some timings for these cars, most of it was inconsistent. But now none of that dosent matter anymore lol. I already have almost 5 grand saved up as of now so I'm nearly halfway there already. I'm guessing this project should be done in about a year from now give or take. I know its gonna be complicated as hell for me but it'll pay off and I'm gonna have something that not many people have. Thank you.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive side marker light

This is my car. 2007... 2008... same car pos 3 valve. No difference and yeah I'm 18 and you can say I'm a bit of a dumbass when it comes to **** like this and that's fine because I'm new and young. Im pretty sure all of us had big egos and unrealistic goals relating to mine right? Thats normal for people my age. Yes I get it. It's an engine swap on a car that it's not supposed to bolt on to like that and yes I know it's gonna be expensive asf to do but one day I'm gonna do it. Yes it may take 3 years 6 years or a whole decade but I'm gonna get it done. Yes I'm aware of what I have to pay for as well. My grandma's boyfriend has a junkyard with the truck in there so that means most likely this project can be done for a bit cheaper than expected. Sorry for asking stupid questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts