Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering what issues i would have if i ran a 75 shot of nitrous on a 1995 mustang gt that only has i cold air intake, or what else i should do before the nitrous i already have 373 rear gears and its an auto

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well I hope you plan on using Wet Nos-Dry NOS IS BAD..Ruins gaskets etc.

You will need to replace your spark plugs with colder firing plugs unless you wanna burn a whole in your piston thats totally up to you.

Umm my bro is running 95 cobra..bored 30 over.C.A.I. 100 Shot of Wet Nos,3:73 gears, colder firing plugs. Thas about it. But the heads intake are different then the Gt's. So i beleive you should be fine runnin 75 shot of wet nos with colder firing plugs on occasion(like at the strip). Any1 else correct me if im wrong or add in something i left out.

·
Super Moderator
40,073 Posts
:waveyWelcome to the site:wavey

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome to the family. Check out the 5.0 section for all of the questions that you may have.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
You could run a 75 shot, dry or wet, and be fine. You wouldn't really need to go a stage colder and if you do, i would go 1 stage colder. Once you start bumping it up to 100 or more shot, you need to play around with timing and so on so you don't crap out the motor.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.