Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now i got almost stock 95 gt 5.0 I was wondering what i should do next. i got the e303 cam edlebrock intake and nice exhaust someone suggsted cool air intake but i dont know some one got some good ideas for a kinda tight budget

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
:hello: and :welcomeflowers: to the site.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Check out the 5.0 forums!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Ohh and when were both done with the upgrades post some track times and well see who did what right. haha:bigthumbsup

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
go with a cai..................

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Well what is your budget? A mustang needs full length sub frame connectors at stock power levels so that needs done. If you have a 5 sp. then get an aftermarket shifter for improved feel and to help the longevity on the trans. Shorty header, not too bad of an install and the stockers are terrible. Midpipe and catback, to add more power and the beloved rumble. I honesty think on a 5.0 car you need to do the gears (3.55+)before you look at much more bolt ons. If you did these mods, removed the air silencer in the fender, and cranked the timing to 14*+ it would be a strong runner. After you have this done then look at head, cam, intake stuff. BTW welcome to the site, and you should set up a sig so we all know exacty what you have. Click on my control panel and then set up a sig.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts