Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45,749 Posts
Do it right... get some lowering springs, caster camber plates, and bumpsteer kit. A good set of adjustable struts and shocks to compliment the new parts would be really good to get.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I sould be lowering my car tomarrow, its an 01, but the same as 95 GT. Get some springs like previously mentioned, I have Eibach Pro-Kit springs. You don't have to get shocks/struts and plates, but it does help and make for a much nicer set-up, and easier to align properly.

·
Registered
58 Posts
yea get the whole upr kit for the front and back it will cost around 699 for the front and 799 for the upgraded rear

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Well here she is, took about hour to an hour and a half. I did while I was at work, came down quite a bit in the front, not as much in the back, anyways...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Cheapest way is not the way to go. I've seen people cut their springs and it rides like excrement. I dropped $1200 on a full Steeda suspension and it handles great. You can do just the springs , caster/camber plates, bumpsteer kit, and I would recommend their X2 Balljoints..
X2- $129.95
Bumpsteer- $149.95
Springs- $229.95
Caster/Camber plates- $189.95
-----------------------------------------------
$699.80 plus S/H. but I think it's worth it.. Also, don't just go Steeda, try other companies.. My suggestion is don't mix and match unless you know that they will work. Systems are designed as just that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.