Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody i was wondering if i could get some advice..

i know somebody who is selling a 1996 black cobra with 30k miles on it, for 15.5~ grand it has a lot of mods on it, exhaust, suspesion, and a lot of other things... does this sound like a reasonable price? if not what would be a good price for it.......

thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Mustangman420 said:
Hey everybody i was wondering if i could get some advice..

i know somebody who is selling a 1996 black cobra with 30k miles on it, for 15.5~ grand it has a lot of mods on it, exhaust, suspesion, and a lot of other things... does this sound like a reasonable price? if not what would be a good price for it.......

thanks
WOW a 96 Cobra with 30K...new engine I would assume. Check out how it looks, see if it has a clean title first. for 15.5K...it depends, see what kinda of mods are in there....let us know. take a bunch pictures:handball: when you do buy it. I've always wanted a 96 Cobra since they are the best made Stang as everyone says it is.

G

·
gnr_70 said:
WOW a 96 Cobra with 30K...new engine I would assume. Check out how it looks, see if it has a clean title first. for 15.5K...it depends, see what kinda of mods are in there....let us know. take a bunch pictures:handball: when you do buy it. I've always wanted a 96 Cobra since they are the best made Stang as everyone says it is.
Just because it has 30k on it doesnt mean its a new engine. Lots of people buy cars and dont drive them, esp cobras as they become easy collecters items. I have seen 82 GTs with 16k before. If it looks good, runs good, clean title and depending on the mods, id throw 14k out there.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
You want a Carfax report on car. I would also make sure it's not a salvage title. MBH is right; there still are low mileage cars around but be careful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
run a carfax before you buy it ...value on a 96 cobra coupe with 30-35K miles is $11500.00 and since it full of mods I think $12500 to $13000 its a good number..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.