Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i just got my new motor in my car, and the A/C worked great and everything.

now 3 weeks later i goto turn it on and all it does is makes my idol fluctuate alot and not get cold. so i checked under the hood to find the wired scraping along the serpentine belt and frayed a wire, the wire is still attached so i dont think that's the problem.. but i dont know what else it could be, i would really like to be able to use it now that it's just starting to get hot out.

if anyone else has had this problem before with it throwing the idol off and not working please let me know, maybe i'll try to replace that wire really good and solder it up and see what that does but other then that all the fuses are good and such.

·
Registered
22 Posts
try your idea. also maybe your a/c needs to to blasted with the freeon ****. that blue can that says 134 mine was doing the same thing after i used 3 cans of that it works fine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k well that wire is fixed, measured the voltage coming from that connector and it was like 12 millivolts within the connector, does anyone know what it's supposed to be or if you have a multi meter could you unplug that cable and put a multi meter on it while your A/C is on and tell me what you got for a voltage?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.