Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. New to the forums and looking forward to meeting more Mustang enthusiasts!

Recently purchased a 96 GT with low miles and a really straight body. Has cold air intake, SVO intake manifold, X pipe, 3.73 gears, underdrive pulleys and Cobra front brakes. The suspension has been lowered and it's made by Eibach, but I can't tell you much else about it at this time.

So far I really love it! Don't know what other mods I would want to do at this time other than I think I wish I had a 6 speed tranny instead of a 5 speed to keep the revs a little lower at freeway speeds.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Welcome to AFM. Sounds like a good mustang. Get some pictures up for us to see, also check out the 4.6L and SN95 forums.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
413 Posts
Agree let's see some pictures :bigthumbsup and did I mention Texas is an awesome state:gringreen

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome aboard the site.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I'll work on the pics over the next couple of days. I think she's a beauty. I have only found one little dent on the whole car.

BTW, Texas really is an awesome state, but it's really stinkin' hot right now. Can't wait until we get some cooler weather!

G

·
Welcome to AFM! Your 96 is farther along than ours is. Can't wait to see what she looks like. Browse around our 4.6 sections and you'll find tons of great info.

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome to AFM! Your 96 is farther along than ours is. Can't wait to see what she looks like. Browse around our 4.6 sections and you'll find tons of great info.

:bigthumbsup
Sounds like someone needs to get on the stick buddy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts