Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K guys I was in such a hurry to get to work, I locked my keys inside the house so I had to break in to get them and it made me hella late. Luckily everyone on the road was going the speed limit at least. Well I was driving and a pocket of empty road opened up as the road divided so I drove for the clear. I noticed a S197 stang earlier on the road but I didn't think of it (besides of how nice it looked). Well I stopped at a red light where there was a car in front of me, the light turned green and the car in front of me sped up faster making a clear section to go ahead of him. I undulated in traffic to get me to work quicker and then I notice that the mustang I saw earlier was undulating the same pattern as I. NOW THE FUN PART. he got up next to me and we gunned it, he caught up quickly and he kept next to me until the incline became more steep then I powered my way completely past him. I think he may have slowed down a bit but im not sure. I slowed to pull off onto another road and he gave me a :bigthumbsupand I gave him a:rockwoot: and we both when on our ways. Two stangers having fun cant get better than that in racing! (well maybe eating a camaro but I havent done that one yet)

PS. my stang is stock but I dont know about the S197 i assume it is stock as well.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeh, them s197 v6s are pretty beasting, my brother had one, he ran 9.4s in the 1/8th in it.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Way to go . Sounds like you had a good time.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
V6 s197s are no slouches at all. Sounds like a fun race.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.