Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never had the problem, until replacing rear shocks. Don't know if a wire, got pinched when replacing the side panels. I've been doing the process of elimination, by removing one fuse at a time. Also I'm going to see, if I can upload photos of a couple of items. I need to know, if the grey plug on the side of the anti-theft module is used. It's attatched to the black box, that the module sits in with a grey wire and white wire. Also have a small black finned box, looks like something aftermarket. Need to identify. If I can't upload photos mentioned, I will upload them into my profile gallery. Thanks, Mike.

R

·
0 Posts
Never had the problem, until replacing rear shocks. Don't know if a wire, got pinched when replacing the side panels. I've been doing the process of elimination, by removing one fuse at a time. Also I'm going to see, if I can upload photos of a couple of items. I need to know, if the grey plug on the side of the anti-theft module is used. It's attatched to the black box, that the module sits in with a grey wire and white wire. Also have a small black finned box, looks like something aftermarket. Need to identify. If I can't upload photos mentioned, I will upload them into my profile gallery. Thanks, Mike.

Mike for what ever reason i don't see the pics......:headscratch:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reggie; The photos, got lost when the site was having difficulties, Mike. SCT Tuner:bigthumbsup

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
Mike this is something to do with the audio system most likely aftermarket......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.