Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a 1997 mustang gt the only work that would need to be done would be some interior parts. The guy who owns it now started to redo the interior in carbon fiber mock pieces. The 2 parts that need to be fixed are the plastic console part in front of the gear shift, right below the radio. Right now there is nothing there, you can see right through to the wires. The other part is the door part (don't know what else to call it) is falling off the door. Here is a link to what parts I'm talking about. Zewg Foto Dump

Would anyone be able to give me a rough price of how much it would cost to finish the interior... I would appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Console insert and Door Panel

You can find the parts new, but they are usually available for a fraction of the price from a junkyard.

Check www.50resto.com for new parts, or www.mustangsunlimited.com .

Personally, I checked the nearest junkyard. There are an unfortunately large supply of wrecked mustangs in junkyards.

I'm looking at buying a 1997 mustang gt the only work that would need to be done would be some interior parts. The guy who owns it now started to redo the interior in carbon fiber mock pieces. The 2 parts that need to be fixed are the plastic console part in front of the gear shift, right below the radio. Right now there is nothing there, you can see right through to the wires. The other part is the door part (don't know what else to call it) is falling off the door. Here is a link to what parts I'm talking about. Zewg Foto Dump

Would anyone be able to give me a rough price of how much it would cost to finish the interior... I would appreciate it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.