Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I'm new to this forum but have been a Mustang owner since 1995. Currently, I'n looking for advice on selling my beloved '97 V6 Coupe (Rare Aztec Gold color), since times are hard and I can't afford to fix him up. The engine was rebuilt by an authorized Ford dealer repair shop three years ago (currently has ~180,000 miles on it), the clutch need some tuning and the gas tank has a high leak in it, and it needs new tires. There are some minor blemishes in the finish and bumpers. There is one burnhole in the fabric of the front seat. The back passenger window was busted out, but I have a replacement ready to be put in.
The Blue Book says 1800.00 in this condition.
I was wondering if the model year and color would be a collector incentive? I would ideally like to get 5000.00 for it, but I thought I would try this forum to see if that price is unreasonable. (It's breaking my heart to sell it and I want to make it worth my while - it has been in storage for the past year).

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
Welcome to the site. You may want to go into the V6 section and someone in there can better answer that question for you. I really have no idea.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Welcome to AFM. Sorry to hear about you mustang, are you planing on getting another one maybe something newer?

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
Don't forget to post some pics of your car when you have a chance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts