Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know a guy with a 97 v6 mustang coupe for sale. 87K miles, auto trans, new windshield and wipers, new tires. body and paint looks good. keeps a strict maint. schedule and has maint. records. Wants 5K for the car. anyone know if this year model is a good one and is this a decent deal? lookin for something for my 18 year old son...:shiny:

·
Registered
623 Posts
umm good miles.. how does it drive? and i dont know about the whole 5k for it though.. i was say 3k but thats just IMO pics? :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
669 Posts
your son's insurance will be higher than his car payments! I know because I bought a 96 when I was 18 and my insurance was more than my payments...

miles are good but considering it's got a new windshield, I would say it was in an accident so I'd be weary about that. I'd look around some more and come back if you can't find absolutely nothing else.

And yeah, 5k is a little much...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh well

Found out the insurance will be $59 month, not bad for an 18 yo male. His mother, my ex of 8 years, will not agree to share the cost. therefore the deal is no more. Anyone interested in this stang can pm me and i will send the guys contact info. its located in jackson mississippi.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.