Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello I am a 62 year old male just retired. I have two Mustang GT Convertibles.

One is 1998 Mustang GT Black Convertible that I drove for 5 years until my daughter wrecked her other car, so I gave her this one because it was an automatic. You know daughters they don't take care of the cars like they should. I have been trying to fix as much stuff as I can but with these new cars it is difficult.

The other is 2003 Mustang GT Black Convertible Stick. It has about 150,000 miles and in good condition. Never had a problem.

Need advice on the 1998. So I will hunt around this site.

Note I am a novice at both fixing cars and using computers

Need help with changing radiator on 1998 Mustang GT. Is it something a novice at new cars can do. Used to work on all the old cars we had but find it difficult now.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Great to have you on AFM, enjoy the site :yup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1998 Mustang GT 4.6l Convertible

New to this site. Any way I can sort through all the forums to find out how to replace radiator? How hard is it? Can a novice old man do it.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
New to this site. Any way I can sort through all the forums to find out how to replace radiator? How hard is it? Can a novice old man do it.
You might use the search feature and if that doesnt help, start a new thread about how to replace a radiator and I know there are members that can help/direct you, good luck.

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
welcome to the site! ask for help in the 4.6 tech section

1 - 6 of 6 Posts