Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im going to make this short and sweet just typed a whole bunch of stuff and lost connection as I went to send it so here we go.
Looking for a good cam for slight horsepower increase without going to radical.:?::smilie I dont want to have to replace the heads may have them worked though. looking for slight increase since I also have a 5.0, but this is my finaces and it transports my son. IM not looking for a 10 second car. so if you guys and point me in the right direction since I am doing a full rebuild on this motor please do so. Nothing to pricey please. I know that Cold air, and what not will help, I am already replaceing the exhaust since I have bad Catalytic converters but if someone wants to inform me of a good full exhaust sytem that gives good sound and performance it would be appreciated. Thank you guys:?:

·
Registered
992 Posts
I've been thinking about a cam for my '02. I have to pull the engine to fix an oil leak, so I thought this would be a good time for a cam swap. I would also like something just a little better than stock because I drive mine about 57 miles every day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts