Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past Spring I purchased a set of BBK valve covers for my 1998 GT . Tried to install the R/H side first & after several hours gave up ! I think that unless disconnecting the A/C lines , these are near impossible to install with the engine in the car . Plus there is a bracket which goes on the rear of the valve cover which would not be compatible with the BBK covers . Ended up selling them & using the stock covers . Have just found out that Trick Flow also has valve covers available & was wondering if anyone has installed them ?

Thanks , Rob

·
Banned
3,705 Posts
i installed Trickflows not too long ago. They're gonna be a PITA with the A/C lines. it was during this install that i finally had enough and used my A/C delete pulley i had sitting in my garage, and hacked out all my A/C components.
however, you probably wish to keep yours!
bust out some jackstands. undo your engine mounts from the k-member and slightly raise the offending side of the engine. i learned that trick when doing a header install. should help you access those tricky bolts, bro. :bigthumbsup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts