Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to the AFM. We were looking for a rag-top to take the dog to the dog park in the summer. We ended up with this 1998 v6 auto from the Mojave in CA. What I like about it; as complicated as a paper clip, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Ford dealer, and you can get parts at Walgreen's (ok, that may be an exaggeration). 150,000 miles on her and we drove her home 2,000 miles the next day. I didn't do well at picking a used car, but that is part of the adventure. Her previous owners had neglected, molested and possibly detested the car. But as you all know, it is a tough car and supported by an enthusiastic fan base.

Best regards,
Lacey's Mustang

S

·
0 Posts
Lol... Walgreens - you're Mustang Superstore!

Welcome to AFM... great story. We're glad you found us here! Those 3.8s will run forever! Check out our V6 Talk and Tech sections here if you haven't already and you can learn tons about your new toy. Post some pics when you get a chance holler if you need anything!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. I could use some images of what the original battery box and trunk light switch mount look like. The switch is hanging from the wires, but I can't find a place where it mounts with what is left, and the battery is held to the fender with a bungie cord. This is part of the adventure!

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome to the family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts